NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A woman facing charges of DUI after police say she got into a serious accident with young children in the car is awaiting a hearing regarding the accelerated rehabilitative disposition (ARD) program.
Nicole Moore was under the influence when her car slammed in to an SUV, forced it up an embankment and caused it to flip on Route 901 in North Manheim Township, Schuylkill County, according to police.
Moore had three children under the age of six in the car with her during that accident last September.
Two of those children, including a five-month-old, were seriously hurt.
Moore had waived her preliminary hearing Monday morning.
Authorities say in late April the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children got a tip from Facebook staff about a Facebook user trading child pornography with other users through Facebook’s private messaging service.Read More »
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Bushkill Township officer accused of covering up wife's affair with boy
- Schuylkill mom of 3 says 'cage' was actually protective playpen
- 19-year-old poised to be Tamaqua's next mayor
- Updated Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Updated Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point