NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A woman facing charges of DUI after police say she got into a serious accident with young children in the car is awaiting a hearing regarding the accelerated rehabilitative disposition (ARD) program.
Nicole Moore was under the influence when her car slammed in to an SUV, forced it up an embankment and caused it to flip on Route 901 in North Manheim Township, Schuylkill County, according to police.
Moore had three children under the age of six in the car with her during that accident last September.
Two of those children, including a five-month-old, were seriously hurt.
Moore had waived her preliminary hearing Monday morning.
The trial of Phil Leone, the ex-Bangor councilman accused of sexual abuse of children, has begun according to a Northampton County court administrator.Read More »
- Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- New Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store