Rescue crews are rolling into action at popular hiking spot in Carbon County for the second day in a row.
Crews were called to Glen Onoko Falls near Jim Thorpe around 3:15 Friday afternoon.
Officials say a woman fell and broke her ankle.
She's been transported to a local hospital.
There's no word on her condition.
Thursday an experienced hiker from Montgomery County had to be rescued.
Two weeks ago a New York woman fell to her death.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts