FRANKLIN TWP., Pa. - A woman was taken to the hospital after her car wound up inside a building in Carbon County.
Around 1 a.m. Friday a car crashed into LaRose's Skating Rink in Franklin Township.
Crews at the scene said there's a big curve in the road at the area of the crash.
No word on the extent of the woman's injuries.
The building suffered some serious damage.
It's one thing to remember someone you've lost, but it's an entirely different thing to honor that person through action.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Driver dies after car hit by stolen minivan on Route 183
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda