69 News has learned that a woman who was critically wounded in the recent shooting rampage in the Poconos has been released from the hospital.
Linda Kozic is out of Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest.
Kozic's husband Jerry Kozic, along with James LaGuardia and David Fleetwood, were killed in a shooting at a Ross Township supervisor's meeting on Aug. 5.
59-year-old Rockne Newell is now facing charges in connection with the shooting.
Linda Kozic's friends tell 69 News that a gunshot wound to the leg almost caused her to lose that leg.
They have set up a web site to raise money for medical expenses.
A jury in Pike County heard more emotional testimony Tuesday from the family of Eric Frein.Read More »
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal