Arkansas is now the 21st state to distribute Yuengling products.
D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc. America's Oldest Brewery is bringing its brands to restaurants, bars and other locations across Arkansas beginning Monday.
The company's three core brands will be available to Arkansas consumers: Yuengling Traditional Lager, Yuengling Light Lager and Yuengling Black & Tan.
Five wholesalers have partnered with Yuengling to distribute the company's brands across the state.
The company also announced Kentucky will become the 22nd state in the brewery's legacy this spring.
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- New Snowfall totals so far
- Updated Pennsylvania National Guard soldiers ready to help in storm
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Easton (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (6 p.m.)
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol (Lehigh County 6 p.m.)
- WATCH: Evening traffic commute
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (5:30 p.m.)