Lehigh Valley Congressman Charlie Dent says he's in favor of gay marriage.
He's now one of just a handful of Republicans in the House to take that position.
Dent made a statement to the Washington Post Wednesday saying, "Life is too short to have the force of government stand in the way of two adults whose pursuit of happiness includes marriage."
He's running unopposed in the 15th congressional district.
- Lafayette looks to end skid vs. Georgetown
- Nazareth's Scherr wins PIAA Golf Championship
- Derr helping to lead versatile Berks Catholic offense
- Flyers recall forward Taylor Leier
- Updated Carson Kressley to hold book signing at Moravian Book Shop
- Bethlehem's Nitschmann Middle School receives $2 million grant
- Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- Mount Airy Casino, state spar over casino host fees
- Car found on its roof in Warren County ravine; driver missing
- Fire damages Hunterdon County home