A judge is siding with Northampton County Council in a dispute over an ambulance contract in the Nazareth area.
That judge has granted an injunction that stops County Executive John Stoffa from signing a contract with Lifestar Response to provide non-emergency ambulance service to Gracedale nursing home.
Council members want to stick with the current company-- Nazareth Ambulance.
Stoffa says Lifestar submitted the lowest bid for the service.
- Updated VP hopeful Tim Kaine campaigns in Bucks, Lehigh counties
- Former caregiver charged with homicide in man's death
- 2 found dead in Blairstown incident
- New Colonial Regional PD to receive body cameras
- New Foreign journalists weigh in on state election
- Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- Local chocolatier named tops in North America
- Macungie woman reunited with class ring decades later
- Water main break floods street in Muhlenberg
- Wegmans, Weis stocked with wine