HARRISBURG, Pa. - There's a new sheriff in town.
Kathleen Kane has been sworn in as Pennsylvania's new attorney general.
She's the first woman and Democrat to be elected A.G.
New auditor general Eugene DePasquale and Treasurer Rob McCord were also sworn in Tuesday.
- Updated 3 injured in Rt. 662 head-on collision
- Updated Mainly dry, but breezy today with some sunshine
- Fire destroys mobile home in Lower Mt. Bethel
- Bill Clinton to return to Berks in support of wife's campaign
- Jury awards ex-Penn St. assistant coach over $7M
- Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'
- Sunrise Chef: Rising Sun Inn
- Missing Bucks Co. man found safe
- Bushkill home damaged by fire
- Life Lessons: Wait, don't throw that away