SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - One of the authors of the compromise bill is getting an "attaboy" from moms.
Several mothers and their children rallied today outside Pennsylvania Senator Pat Toomey's office in Salisbury Township.
These ladies are members of "Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America".
It's a group that backs tougher gun laws including expanded background checks, limits on magazine size and other measures.
- Updated Man accused of Lehigh Valley killing spree pleads guilty
- Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- Updated Berks business leader to develop historic building in Reading
- Updated Leaked emails raise more questions about Clinton dealings
- Updated Race for Congress: Hartman vs. Smucker
- Stroudsburg man arrested after police seize more than 4,000 bags of heroin
- Search warrant turns up cocaine, cash and stolen handgun
- Vehicle registration fees in Berks to go up $5 in 2017
- Phillipsburg duo charged with distributing drugs
- Police allege woman hits 3-year-old, knocks her down in front of witnesses