COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. - U.S. Senator Pat Toomey discussed the employment issues facing veterans in Montgomery County.
While in Collegeville Monday morning, Toomey discussed a bill he supports, called the United We Stand to Hire Veterans Act.
Toomey says the act will help consolidate the government's online resources for job-seeking veterans into a single portal.
According to Toomey, the act will also provide additional services for vets, like help with making resumes.
- D-11 SOCCER: Palisades, Salisbury and CCHS among early winners
- Exeter sweeps Berks Catholic en route to BCIAA crown
- D-3 SOCCER: Wilson boy's thriller highlights early round action
- Lafayette looks to end skid vs. Georgetown
- Nazareth's Scherr wins PIAA Golf Championship
- New Halloween makeup transformations: Before & afters!
- Updated Man accused of selling 65 grams of heroin to undercover detectives
- Updated 2 teens beaten during massive fight near Dieruff High School
- Updated Music Monday: The Large Flowerheads
- Updated LIVE Halloween makeup transformations on 69 News at Sunrise