PHILADELPHIA - The FBI has now joined the search for a college senior who was last seen leaving a crowded Philadelphia bar after a night out with friends.
On Sunday afternoon, police combed the frigid waters of the Manayunk Canal but came up empty in their search for 21-year-old West Chester University student Shane Montgomery.
Montgomery's parents watched from the canal bank.
Police say Montgomery was home from school and had met up with friends Wednesday night.
Authorities say he became separated from them and was escorted out by a bouncer at 2 a.m. Thursday after stumbling. He hasn't been seen since.
A reward is being offered for information leading to Shane's whereabouts-- and it's now at $15,000.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
The over 2,000 pound bison, named Tatonka or "Tonk", was a member of the Elmwood Park Zoo. Park officials say he was suffering from osteoarthritis.Read More »
- Police arrest Pottstown hotel robbery suspect
- Remains of 2 residents found after West Chester senior center fire
- Police: Pottstown hotel robbed at gunpoint
- Auditor: DNC convention bonuses didn't violate grant terms
- Upper Merion officers cleared in shooting of alleged serial robber
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- The season of giving kicks off at one Whitehall home
- Black Friday shoppers rush Target for door buster deals
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- From Turkey to the toy store
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby