BEDMINSTER TWP., Pa. - One person was killed in a car crash in Bucks County Sunday afternoon.
It happened just after 12:30 p.m. in the 2800 block of Ridge Road in Bedminster Township.
A car ended up on it's roof in a field just off the side of the road. It appears that was the only car involved in the crash, but police have not released any details.
Initial reports indicated at least two people were trapped.
The Bucks County coroner's office said one person died. It's not clear how many people were involved or if anyone else was injured.
Officials have not said what may have led to the fatal crash.
It broke out just before 6 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of Vine Street in West Pottsgrove Township.Read More »
- Full list: 142 Sears, Kmart locations to close
- Pedestrian hit, killed by car in Upper Providence
- Warrington Township police investigating fatal crash
- Bucks County bomb suspect's girlfriend arrested as co-conspirator
- Upper Perk approves plans for middle school conversion
- Behind the Ballot: District 4 Congressional Race
- 15-foot snake, pigs, dozens of exotic animals found in Macungie home
- New Doctor on front lines of battle against breast cancer optimistic
- Official: Document used in campaign attack ad was human error
- Allentown K-Mart to close
- Berks Sears, Kmart to remain open... for now
- Updated New Birdsboro police chief announced
- Updated Lieutenant governor candidate visits Berks
- Updated BCCF "Consider It" focuses on media
- Emmaus Council approves agreement with local firefighters
- Macungie student named World Science Scholar