EAST COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - Officials said one person died in a fire in East Coventry Township, Chester County Sunday morning.
Authorities said the fire was reported around 5:30 a.m. in the unit block of Buckwalter Road.
Multiple stations responded to the fire.
One person died at the scene. There is no word on other injuries.
A serious crash that shut down part of the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Wednesday morning has been cleared. All lanes are reopened.Read More »
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- New Man shot in the face in Allentown
- Updated Multi-vehicle crash closes I-78 East at Exit 60
- Investigation begins into why metal pole falls, kills driver in Lehigh Tunnel
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- FERC responds to numerous PennEast rehearing requests
- Prosecution begins grilling Mayor Pawlowski in pay-to-play trial
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- Affordable housing in Lehigh Valley out of reach for many
- Pa. Turnpike commission calls death a 'freak accident'