TELFORD, Pa. - Police are asking the public's help to find a 16-year-old girl who disappeared during a school field trip in Montgomery County Monday.
According to state police, Carmella Klotz was on a chaperoned educational field trip to the Indian Valley Public Library at 100 East Church Rd. in Telford around 8:45 p.m. when she left the library and didn't return to the group.
Klotz, of the 200 block of Salford Station Road in Perkiomenville, was last seen wearing black pants, a gray hooded sweatshirt and black and pink sneakers.
She is a white female, 5 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 123 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.
The trip was organized by New Life Youth and Family Services.
Anyone with information is asked to call state police at Skippack at 610-584-1250.
"We've got a try as a community to make Christmas for them as best as we can. I’d give the rest of my Christmas’ to help them with this one," said Jones.Read More »
- Lukens family receives outpouring of support after deadly fire
- Deputy sheriff's sons killed in Schwenksville house fire
- DiNardo to face death penalty if he breaks deal with officials
- Woman arrested for stealing donations for children's hospital
- 2 boys killed in Schwenksville house fire
- 3 injured in Schwenksville house fire
- Updated Police ID man fatally shot in Reading; shooter at large
- Coroner on scene of train collision in Alburtis
- Updated Berks commissioners OK 3.87% tax increase for 2018
- Updated 'Booms' heard as fire drives family from home in Reading
- Updated Reading police say Pear Street shooting now a homicide
- Abduction, robbery reported at Kutztown University
- Life Lessons: Fearless female entrepreneurs
- Lehigh County nursing homes to reap benefits from federal program
- Lower Nazareth hears request for usage changes for warehouse property
- No tax increase for Easton in 2018