TELFORD, Pa. - Police are asking the public's help to find a 16-year-old girl who disappeared during a school field trip in Montgomery County Monday.
According to state police, Carmella Klotz was on a chaperoned educational field trip to the Indian Valley Public Library at 100 East Church Rd. in Telford around 8:45 p.m. when she left the library and didn't return to the group.
Klotz, of the 200 block of Salford Station Road in Perkiomenville, was last seen wearing black pants, a gray hooded sweatshirt and black and pink sneakers.
She is a white female, 5 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 123 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.
The trip was organized by New Life Youth and Family Services.
Anyone with information is asked to call state police at Skippack at 610-584-1250.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Updated Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump