PHILADELPHIA - A second man being sought in the killing of a 3-year-old girl who was struck by a stray bullet on the porch of a home in Philadelphia has been arrested.
Brandon Ruffin was taken into custody without incident by homicide detectives Monday evening, a police spokeswoman said.
Police allege that Ruffin, 22, was the triggerman in a quadruple shooting Friday night that left Tynirah Borum dead. She was shot as she was getting her hair braided on a porch in the Gray's Ferry neighborhood. Three other people, including the intended target, were also hit.
Douglas Woods, 22, was arrested earlier.
Police allege that Ruffin was riding on the handlebars of a bike pedaled by Woods when they argued with another man, and Ruffin shot and critically injuring him.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Vehicle hits Berks apartment building; 2 families displaced
- Phantoms eliminated from playoffs
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA