DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - Officials in Bucks County have charged three people in the overdose death of a Sellersville man.
Lucas Mulloy, 21, Rachel Lambrecht, 26, and Daniel Pine, 28, are facing charges of drug delivery resulting in death, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, involuntary manslaughter, conspiracy and other offenses.
William Allen, 54, died of an overdose on July 30.
Investigators said Mulloy delivered purported heroin to Lambrecht, who sold a portion of it to Pine, who sold it to Allen.
“...this is the first time we’ve been able to charge our way three people up the chain in a drug delivery resulting in death case,” said Assistant District Attorney Ashley Towhey.
Pine, of Sellersville, was arraigned on Oct. 3 and jailed in lieu of 10 percent of $750,000 bail.
Lambrecht, of no fixed address, was arraigned on Oct. 6 and released on $150,000 unsecured bail.
Mulloy, of Coopersburg, was arraigned on Oct. 8 and jailed in lieu of 10 percent of $750,000 bail.
The three are scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Oct. 30.
Community volunteers made up of residents, Hill School students and landscapers donated their time, services and tools Saturday, to spruce things up.Read More »
- Car crashes into liquor store
- 240 animals seized from Montco home related to Macungie case
- Over 200 animals removed from Upper Hanover Township home
- Federal prosecutors open clergy abuse probe in Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County issues extended hours for absentee ballots
- DA: Possible unexploded devices in Bucks County
- Family wants justice after loved one killed in Reading shooting
- Updated Allentown police seek information concerning video of fight outside nightclub
- Sunday's wrapped in a wintry chill with windblown highs and frosty lows
- Travel restrictions on stretch of I-78 the week of October 21
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin for Whitehall man
- 5 injured after tractor trailer, car crash on Route 61
- Casey, Barletta debate ends in emotional exchange over TV ad
- Berks Arby's serves up seared duck breast sandwich
- Hotel B Ice Cream Parlor opens in downtown Bethlehem
- Two killed in Friday Shoemakersville crash