POTTSTOWN, Pa. - It was a close call Sunday afternoon for three people in an SUV in Montgomery County.
The three managed to get out of a burning SUV in the nick of time.
The fire broke out around 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Sixth Street and Belmont Avenue in Pottstown.
Crews quickly put out the fire.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Plane crashes on golf fairway, splits in half
- Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Warmer air returns today through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Updated Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Muhlenberg Township to improve major intersections