POTTSTOWN, Pa. - It was a close call Sunday afternoon for three people in an SUV in Montgomery County.
The three managed to get out of a burning SUV in the nick of time.
The fire broke out around 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Sixth Street and Belmont Avenue in Pottstown.
Crews quickly put out the fire.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart