LOWER POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - Police responded to the scene of a fatal pedestrian accident in Montgomery County Thursday night.
The incident happened around 9:30 p.m. in the 2400 block of East High Street in Lower Pottsgrove.
Police say a truck struck a 71-year old male who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Authorities in Bucks County said a longtime Wells Fargo employee was caught with her hands in the vault.Read More »
- Chester County man guilty of giving teens heroin
- Man, 20, fatally struck by hit-and-run vehicle in West Caln
- Off to the races at the Pottstown soap box derby
- Pottstown police nab alleged bank robber
- New Route 422 construction set to begin September 25
- Pottsville man dies in pond after fall, police say
- Body found in ditch identified as missing Alzheimer's patient
- Hurricane Jose stays farther offshore, so a nicer Tuesday expected
- Bethlehem Twp. approves St. Luke's Anderson $100 million addition
- Wanted Berks woman, son found in Washington after story airs on national TV
- Updated Police charge 25-year-old in playground fight with teen
- Life Lessons: Maximize efficiency, minimize exhaustion
- 10-year-old student looks to collect supplies to help Florida schools
- Emmaus Council passes laws aimed at resolving blight issues
- Rowing program opens up scholarship opportunities for Allentown students
- Local woman's family braces for Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico