LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - Two people were rushed to the hospital after a mini-van ran off the road in Limerick Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Swamp Pike.
Crews at the scene say the mini-van went up an embankment and crashed into a tree.
Crews say a police officer and a passerby came to the rescue of a woman whose arm was stuck against part of the mini-van.
We're told they were able to push up the van just enough for her to free her arm.
Another person inside the van was rescued.
No information about the extent of their injuries have been made available.
The crash is under investigation.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Updated Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Updated Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Updated Building community by building birdhouses
- Updated Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Updated Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome
- Reading Royals owner buys ECHL team in Texas
- Suspect in beating death denied access to trial materials over witness safety concerns
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options