LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - Two people were rushed to the hospital after a mini-van ran off the road in Limerick Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Swamp Pike.
Crews at the scene say the mini-van went up an embankment and crashed into a tree.
Crews say a police officer and a passerby came to the rescue of a woman whose arm was stuck against part of the mini-van.
We're told they were able to push up the van just enough for her to free her arm.
Another person inside the van was rescued.
No information about the extent of their injuries have been made available.
The crash is under investigation.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Updated Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Updated Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County