PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - A Maryland teen accused of assisting a local woman with a terror plot was sentenced in Philadelphia Thursday.
The FBI says Mohammad Khalid agreed to help Colleen LaRose, who called herself 'Jihad Jane,' after meeting her online.
Thursday Khalid received five years in federal prison.
LaRose, who is from Montgomery County, was sentenced back in January to ten years in prison.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley