PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - A Maryland teen accused of assisting a local woman with a terror plot was sentenced in Philadelphia Thursday.
The FBI says Mohammad Khalid agreed to help Colleen LaRose, who called herself 'Jihad Jane,' after meeting her online.
Thursday Khalid received five years in federal prison.
LaRose, who is from Montgomery County, was sentenced back in January to ten years in prison.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after pointing shotgun at officers
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Updated Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Lily's Hope Foundation provides "packages of hope" to families with premature babies