POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A Montgomery County man charged in connection with a fatal shooting wants some of his past statements suppressed.
Police say Michael Hinton and his cousin Maurice Andrews shot and killed Victor Enrique Bonilla Baez outside a bar in Pottstown back in March.
Hinton's lawyer says statements Hinton gave police while getting treated for gunshot wounds should be thrown out.
He says Hinton was being given pain medication and didn't know what was going on at the time.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Updated Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Updated Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Updated Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Updated Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Updated Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide