PHILADELPHIA - Attorney General Jeff Sessions will be in Philadelphia Monday.
He's talking to the International Association of Chiefs of Police to make plans on how to combat the MS-13 gang.
Sessions is expected to discuss a re-vamping of the Project Safe Neighborhoods program.
It will provide grants to local departments to hire more officers and his office has plans to hire more U.S. attorneys.
The speech is set for 9:30 a.m. Monday.
Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced the felony charges Monday, which include illegal management of hazardous waste and unlawful conduct related to the illegal storage of hazardous waste.Read More »
- Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- Man hopes to continue streak of volunteering for wildfires
- Police investigating Sellersville armed robbery
- St. Nick a good pal to PAL kids
- 58-year-old pizza delivery driver in critical condition
- Eagles fans weigh in on Wentz's injury, Foles' return
- DA: Parkland district, officers handling alleged threats
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Berks bus passenger describes NYC explosion scene as 'chaos'
- Expert sees partisanship in Pennsylvania congressional maps
- Pipe bomb detonates in New York bus terminal, commuters react
- Session instructs police officers on how to cope with stress
- Health Beat: Baby octopus saves preemies
- Positive Parenting: Routines and school readiness