PERKASIE, Pa. - The host of what many have deemed an out-of-control pool party in Bucks County appears to be in some hot water with investigators.
Antwan Garfield is facing a misdemeanor charge for allegedly misrepresenting the kind of party he intended to throw at Menlo Pool in Perkasie in August. More than 700 people showed up for that party, officials said.
Perkasie officials said they're pursuing civil charges against Garfield. They said Garfield owes them $10,000 for damages and other expenses.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Updated Lily's Hope Foundation provides "packages of hope" to families with premature babies
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition