POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Authorities are investigating an apparent police-involved shooting in Montgomery County.
It happened around midnight outside of an apartment building at 40 High Street in Pottstown.
Crews at the scene told 69 News they saw a Pottstown police officer being taken by ambulance to a local hospital but that he appeared to be okay.
Another person was flown from the scene.
There's no word yet on the shooting victim.
Montgomery County detectives from the district attorney's office are at the scene investigating.
Stay with 69 News and here at WFMZ.com for the latest on this developing story.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Coroner on scene of house fire in Hamburg
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Berks man thanks team who saved his life
- Life Lessons: Unusual travel options
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager