HILLTOWN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - FBI and police are investigating an armed bank robbery that happened Monday afternoon in Hilltown Township, Bucks County.
An unidentified male placed a handgun on the counter and demanded cash from the teller's drawer before leaving the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
The robbery happened around 2:20 p.m. in First Niagara Bank at 702 Route 113, just outside Souderton.
The actor is described as being around five feet, two inches tall.
Police say he was last seen wearing a red Phillies cap, a red bandana, which covered his face, a dark jacket or sweatshirt, jeans and dark sneakers with white trim around the sole.
He fled the scene of the crime on foot towards the parking lot of the Souderton Square Shopping Center.
Police say he may have then gotten in to a black four-door vehicle and headed southbound on Route 113.
No one was injured during the robbery,
Anyone with information about this crime should call police at 215-453-6011, or for anonymous tips, call 267-517-9119.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide