HATFIELD, Pa. - Hatfield Township police are asking for the public's help to locate two males who robbed a 7-Eleven early Thursday morning in the borough of Hatfield, Montgomery County.
At 4:35 a.m. Tuesday, police responded to the armed robbery in the store at 304 Union St. in Hatfield.
Two suspects, described as black males in their late teens to early twenties, entered the store at 4:27 a.m. The taller male displayed a black handgun and demanded cash from the register, while the smaller male acted as a lookout.
After getting money from the clerk, the two fled on foot.
More photos and a video of the robbery can be viewed online.
Anyone with information about the robbery or who can provide assistance identifying the robbers is asked to contact the police department's detective division at 215-855-0903.
Information also can be sent to email@example.com.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Allentown EMS crews honored
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal