UPPER PROVIDENCE, Pa. - Police in Montgomery County are investigating a fiery crash that killed one person Tuesday night.
It happened around 10:30 p.m. in Upper Providence Township in the 200 block of Ashenfelter Road.
Police say the car crashed into a tree and exploded into flames.
The male driver was alone in the vehicle and was pronounced dead at the scene.
It had California tags and police are working to find out the identity of the person inside.
Parking scofflaws might be getting a gift, but likely not in time for the holidays.Read More »
- Pete Rose defamation lawsuit dismissed after agreement
- Happy birthday, Coldilocks! Oldest polar bear in US turns 37
- SEPTA marks Philadelphia trolley's 125th anniversary
- 'Shop with a Cop' makes kids' Christmas brighter
- Dinardo and Kratz plead not guilty to homicide charges
- Police: Schwenksville fire caused by extension cord failure
- Bethlehem police: Man shoots ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend
- Updated Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Easton police searching for shooting suspect
- $1M grant set to give Boyertown tourism, economic boost