WARMINSTER TWP., Pa. - Police in Bucks County are trying to track down a pair of attempted homicide suspects.
Warminster Township police have issued arrests warrants for Francisco Luis Valentin and Quameir Davae Quay Willis, both 21 years old, who are accused of trying to a kill a man after luring him away from his Warminster Heights home on Thursday.
According to police, Valentin and Willis made statements they were going to kill the victim. One of the suspects was believed to be armed with a handgun. Police said the victim was able to run away and contact police.
Police said one of the suspects was believed to have been seen on Friday at a residence in the 2600 block of Horsham Road in Upper Moreland Township, Montgomery County.
Anyone with information on the suspects' whereabouts is asked to call Warminster police at 215-343-0100. Police said callers can remain anonymous.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- New Coroner called to shooting in Palmer Township
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks