WEST ROCKHILL TWP., Pa. - A man who allegedly made off with more than $700 worth of baby formula apparently tried to take more a few days later from the same Bucks County store.
Surveillance cameras caught a man in the Landis Supermarket at 2685 County Line Road in West Rockhill Twp. making off with $745 worth of baby formula on Saturday.
The same man was seen loading formula into black canvas bags on Tuesday.
Store employees confronted him and he ran without the bags into the parking lot.
Police said the thief got into an older model maroon Ford Explorer with Pa. license plate that started with JH. The last four digits of the license plate are unknown but witnesses thought there was an '8' in the sequence.
The police report on Saturday described the getaway vehicle as a Chevrolet Suburban.
The suspect is around 20 years old with short cropped red hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Pennridge Regional Police Dept. at 215-257-5104.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University