PLYMOUTH TWP., Pa. - Bake sales to honor a fallen police officer from Montgomery County have raised some serious dough.
The sales this past Sunday brought in more than $11,000 for the family of Plymouth Township police Ofc. Brad Fox, the department's chief announced Tuesday.
Fox was shot and killed in the line of duty on September 13, the eve of his 35th birthday, while pursuing a hit-and-run suspect.
Fox left behind a pregnant wife and young daughter, who live in New Hanover Township, near Boyertown.
A Bucks County man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole, plus 15 to 30 years in the shooting death of a friend.Read More »
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival