NEWTOWN, Pa. - The FBI is asking for your help in tracking down a robber who hit a bank in Bucks County.
The subject is described as a black male, approximately 30-35 years old, 6'2" tall, and clean-shaven. He wore a red zip-neck sweatshirt and a dark green knit winter hat.
The robbery happened Monday afternoon inside the Monument Bank on Swamp Road in Newtown.
The suspect handed the teller a threatening note, received some cash and got away in a silver Volkswagen Beetle.
The robber is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about this robbery or this subject is urged to call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or the Newtown Township Police Department at 215-504-2201. There may be a reward for information leading to this subject's capture; tipsters can remain anonymous.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set