NEWTOWN, Pa. - The FBI is asking for your help in tracking down a robber who hit a bank in Bucks County.
The subject is described as a black male, approximately 30-35 years old, 6'2" tall, and clean-shaven. He wore a red zip-neck sweatshirt and a dark green knit winter hat.
The robbery happened Monday afternoon inside the Monument Bank on Swamp Road in Newtown.
The suspect handed the teller a threatening note, received some cash and got away in a silver Volkswagen Beetle.
The robber is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about this robbery or this subject is urged to call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or the Newtown Township Police Department at 215-504-2201. There may be a reward for information leading to this subject's capture; tipsters can remain anonymous.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Updated Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Sunrise Chef: 19 Bella
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects