MILFORD TWP., Pa. - Dozens of cows had to be rescued after a barn collapsed in Bucks County.
It happened Thursday at Meadow Springs Farm on Old Bethlehem Pike in Milford Township.
The farm owner, Jay Geissinger, says he was on his way to feed the cows when he heard a loud noise.
He says there was about two feet of snow on the roof when it collapsed, which made the rescue difficult.
Geissinger says about 50 people came to the farm to help and he is very thankful.
"Thank you very much for coming and supporting us in this way. And just the way it lifts you up when people come around and help ya," said Geissinger.
He says the cows are now in different parts of the farm and they all seem to be doing well.
St. Luke's University Health Network is planning to build a new acute care community hospital in Bucks County.Read More »
- Bucks County man charged with sexual assault of 2 children
- Philadelphia's top prosecutor faces arraignment
- Boyertown student sues school district over transgender policy
- Suspect in church thefts sought
- Pepsi pulls 12-packs, 2-liters from shelves over 'soda tax'
- Pottstown woman pleads guilty to defrauding employer
- Phillipsburg 10-year-old saves grandfather's life with Heimlich maneuver
- Pedestrian reportedly struck by big rig in Berks County
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Reading faithful line up for championship game tickets
- Community rallies to support Reading toddler's cancer battle
- Lehigh County detainee policy questioned
- Former Drinky's gets half a shot of what it wants from Easton City Council
- Warren Co. Freeholders pass 2017 budget with no tax increase
- Reading mother disgruntled over elementary school safety concerns