NORRISTOWN, Pa. - Jury deliberations have entered a third day in the Bill Cosby sexual assault trial.
Jurors already have spent about 16 hours discussing whether the 79-year-old star drugged and molested a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home more than a decade ago. He says it was consensual.
Cosby is charged with three counts of felony aggravated indecent assault.
The jury resumed deliberating Wednesday morning with Cosby in the courthouse.
Bonuses paid out by organizers of last year's Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia didn't violate terms of a $10 million state grant, so they don't have to be repaid, according to a Pennsylvania government audit.Read More »
- Upper Merion officers cleared in shooting of alleged serial robber
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- Mostly sunny, breezy day but with milder temperatures
- Tanker crash closes Route 22 eastbound in Lopatcong Twp.
- Suspect arrested in Pennsylvania police officer shooting
- Life Lessons: Dress for success
- Bethlehem Township proposes no tax increase in 2018
- Upper Saucon approves 2018 budget adjustments
- 30 years later, Alvernia professor still hears call of the turkey
- No tax increase for Muhlenberg Township residents
- Bethlehem paramedics request body armor to protect themselves from irate patients
- Turkey Day Game documentary complete; presentation made to Northampton School Board