NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - A young boy was flown to the hospital after he crashed his bike into a parked car in North Coventry Township, Chester County.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Monday afternoon in the 1000 block of Coventry Point Lane.
Police say the boy wasn't able to stop and he hit the car.
The boy's been flown to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Police say he appeared to suffer a serious leg injury.
St. Luke's University Health Network is planning to build a new acute care community hospital in Bucks County.Read More »
- Bucks County man charged with sexual assault of 2 children
- Philadelphia's top prosecutor faces arraignment
- Boyertown student sues school district over transgender policy
- Suspect in church thefts sought
- Pepsi pulls 12-packs, 2-liters from shelves over 'soda tax'
- Pottstown woman pleads guilty to defrauding employer
- Phillipsburg 10-year-old saves grandfather's life with Heimlich maneuver
- Pedestrian reportedly struck by big rig in Berks County
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Reading faithful line up for championship game tickets
- Community rallies to support Reading toddler's cancer battle
- Lehigh County detainee policy questioned
- Former Drinky's gets half a shot of what it wants from Easton City Council
- Warren Co. Freeholders pass 2017 budget with no tax increase
- Reading mother disgruntled over elementary school safety concerns