NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - A boy who was shot in the leg while riding his bicycle earlier this month now has a brand new bike.
The owner of Patriot GMC in Boyertown, Berks County, and the chief of the North Coventry Police Department gave A.J. Hagner a new bike Tuesday afternoon.
Hagner was riding his bicycle in North Coventry Township, Chester County, near Pottstown, on May 9 when he was shot.
A neighbor, Wayne Snowden, accidentally shot the boy, police said. Snowden has been charged with simple and aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored