Bucks County is staring down another budget deficit.
County Commissioners released a preliminary budget of $467.5 million an increase of about 1-percent.
The county now faces a deficit of $2.7 million.
Bucks County raised taxes last year for the first time in five years to close a $24 million shortfall.
A county press release doesn't rule out raising taxes cutting unfilled or retiring positions or any other methods to close this year's gap.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Updated Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Updated Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Updated Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot