Bucks County is staring down another budget deficit.
County Commissioners released a preliminary budget of $467.5 million an increase of about 1-percent.
The county now faces a deficit of $2.7 million.
Bucks County raised taxes last year for the first time in five years to close a $24 million shortfall.
A county press release doesn't rule out raising taxes cutting unfilled or retiring positions or any other methods to close this year's gap.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- LIVE: Albert Boscov memorial service
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- Updated Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Updated PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers