It's Guinness World Records Day and some Bucks County students are trying to "stack up" to the record books.
Quakertown Christian School students spent the day cup-stacking.
They were part of the World Sport Stacking Association which aims to assemble the largest group of simultaneous cup-stackers across the world.
The students weren't just stacking up they were stocking up, too.
Student collected canned goods for the Quakertown Food Pantry during the event.
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Man held up after posting Craigslist ad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Updated Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.