LEVITTOWN, Pa. - More than 100 people are displaced after a fire ripped through a Bucks County apartment complex late Friday night.
Firefighters said it happened around 9 p.m. on the 1900 block of Veterans Highway in Levittown.
It took crews several hours to get the flames under control.
Officials say two people were taken to the hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The Red Cross says 48 units were affected and the organization is assisting the families.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Updated Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium