RIEGELSVILLE, Pa. - A Bucks County man died Sunday of injuries he suffered in a motorcycle crash the day before.
According to Lehigh County Coroner Scott Grim, 24-year-old Shane Rhoades of Riegelsville died Sunday around 7:30 p.m. at St. Luke's Hospital-Fountain Hill.
He died of blunt force trauma due to injuries from a motorcycle accident Saturday at 8 p.m. on Easton Road in Riegelsville.
Grim said Rhoades was operating the motorcycle, which hit a guardrail.
According to state police, Rhoades was not wearing a helmet, and was suspected to be under the influence of alcohol.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Updated Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Updated Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers crash victim as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law