PERKASIE, Pa. - A Bucks County man reported missing after not returning from vacation has been found safe in Arizona.
According to police in Flagstaff, James Citara, 49, was vacationing at a campground in early June.
The Perkasie native was last seen June 11, the same day he reported his rental car had been stolen.
Citara was expected to return home on June 13.
But on June 24, his mother filed a missing persons report.
Police said Citara was in a hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona and apparently had been there the entire time his family thought he was missing.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU