RICHLAND TWP., Pa. - A 35-year-old man of Upper Black Eddy in Bucks County was sentenced Monday to serve two to five years in state prison.
Jason Tittle pleaded guilty to sexual assault and indecent assault in the Nov. 6, 2016 attack on a 45-year-old woman from Telford, according to the Bucks County District Attorney's Office.
The woman told police Tittle forcibly performed oral sex on her without her consent. She said she had gone with a friend and Tittle to a wooded area near Spring Valley Drive and Paletown Road in Richland Township to smoke crack. When her friend left, she told police Tittle started demanding sexual favors.
After she refused his advances, police say he assaulted her as she told him repeatedly to stop.
Tittle is also sentenced to five years of probation after his time in prison and is ordered by the judge to be evaluated by the Pennsylvania Sexual Offenders Assessment Board.
"We've got a try as a community to make Christmas for them as best as we can. I’d give the rest of my Christmas’ to help them with this one," said Jones.Read More »
- Lukens family receives outpouring of support after deadly fire
- Deputy sheriff's sons killed in Schwenksville house fire
- DiNardo to face death penalty if he breaks deal with officials
- Woman arrested for stealing donations for children's hospital
- 2 boys killed in Schwenksville house fire
- 3 injured in Schwenksville house fire
- Police ID man fatally shot in Reading; shooter at large
- Train pushes truck about 200 yards in fatal collision
- 2 hospitalized, more than dozen displaced by fire in Reading
- Updated Grease fire damages home near Barto, sends man to hospital
- Updated Bear Creek sets plans to open slopes for 2017-18 season
- Cops: Man lured wife saying he had gifts for kids, shot her
- Reading police say Pear Street shooting now a homicide
- Berks commissioners OK 3.87% tax increase for 2018
- Abduction, robbery reported at Kutztown University
- Coroner on scene of train collision in Alburtis