HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - A 72-year-old woman is in stable condition after she was run over by her own car.
Police said Barbara Fronheiser of Quakertown didn't put her car completely in park when she stopped at the Pet Shack parking lot in the 1600 block of Bethlehem Pike in Hilltown Twp.
The accident happened around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. As Fronheiser got out of the car, it started to drift backwards, police said, and she fell under the car.
She suffered internal injuries to her chest and abdomen when the car's front left wheel ran over her, police said.
She was flown to Temple University Hospital where she was listed in stable condition in the intensive care unit.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Meet Jim Kane, space race computer programmer
- Minersville fire damages multiple homes
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'