PHILADELPHIA - A judge denied a change of venue for a Bucks County man accused of fathering two children with a teenage girl.
Lee Kaplan will be tried in Bucks County and the jury will also be from there.
Kaplan was arrested back in June 2016, after police said they found 12 children living at his home in Feasterville.
He faces numerous charges, including sexually assaulting a teenager whom he allegedly had two children with.
Authorities say the girl was was "gifted" to him by her parents in exchange for financial help.
Savilla Stoltzfus and her husband, Daniel Stoltzfus pled guilty last week and are awaiting sentencing.
Authorities say Savilla Stoltzfus also lived with Kaplan for several years and was considered one of his wives.
They say the couple thought Kaplan was helping them "transition from the Amish lifestyle."
Police in Chester County have arrested the fiancée of the suspect accused of sucker punching a man with cerebral palsy.Read More »
- Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Quakertown triangle lot revitalization project stalls
- Trial date set for California suit against Cosby
- Cosby venue could move to California in sex abuse lawsuit
- Community mourns boy killed in fire
- 9-year-old killed in early morning Chester County fire
- Protesters flock to Reading School Board meeting
- Potluck and politics collide in Allentown
- Gov. Wolf signs animal bill into law, including 'Libre's Law'
- Easton residents invited to vote on city slogan
- Lower Nazareth hears report on Slate Belt COG animal control efforts
- About 70 people charged with benefits fraud
- 2 children mauled by pit bull released from hospital
- Life Lessons: The myth of busyness
- Warmer today, but still not too humid
- Person burned in Upper Mount Bethel house fire