DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - A pretrial conference is scheduled for Thursday for a Bucks County man accused of fathering two children with a teenage girl.
Lee Kaplan was arrested back in June 2016, after police said they found 12 children living at his home in Feasterville.
He faces numerous charges, including sexually assaulting a teenager whom he allegedly had two children with.
Authorities say the girl was was "gifted" to him by her parents in exchange for financial help.
Her parents have been charged with child endangerment.
The jury in Bill Cosby's assault trial agreed on many points in the case and accepted his accuser's testimony as true, but they remained at a hopeless deadlock because of the confusing wording in the texts of the charges, a juror told CNN.Read More »
- Quakertown School Board approves 2017-18 insurance renewal; announces special meeting
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Police: Man stabbed several times in Pottstown
- Police: Man, woman barricaded in home after firing at police
- Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown
- Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- Local organ recipient shares her story
- Police: Man shot, left for dead on road in Schuylkill County
- Pharmacy assistant accused of stealing 30,000 pills
- Rain sends first night of Sabor Latin Festival inside
- Volunteers clean up at Berks WWII memorial