PAUPACK TWP., Pa. - A community in Bucks County is mourning the loss of three high school students after a fatal crash in the Poconos.
Officials have just identified the three students killed yesterday in Paupack Township, Wayne County.
They say Ryan Lesher, Shamus Digney, and Cullen Keffer were killed after the SUV they were in overturned.
All three were sophomores at Council Rock High School South.
Officials there say grief counselors will be on hand at the school tomorrow, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Three others were in the car at the time of the crash.
Their conditions are unknown at this time.
Officials say they are still investigating to find out what caused the accident.
Philadelphia police were continuing to investigate after raiding a pot-smoking party at a city warehouse, arresting 22 people and seizing 50 pounds of marijuana.Read More »
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Sentencing begins for congressional aide convicted of sexual assault
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Mostly cloudy with a touch of rain today; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago