BEDMINSTER TWP., Pa. - A Bucks County woman is facing murder charges after being accused of causing a deadly crash while under the influence.
Jaclyn Jones, 30, is facing 3rd-degree murder charges for a crash that happened August 30th in Bedminster Township.
Prosecutors say Jones' vehicle crashed head-on into a car driven by Christopher Marinelli, 21.
Marinelli died and his passenger was seriously injured.
Police said Jones was under the influence of drugs at the time of the crash. She was also driving on a suspended license from a previous DUI conviction.
Jones' lawyer says she is extremely ill and wss prescribed opiates. He says they plan to fight the charges.
Three little pills made for a big debate Thursday at Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial.Read More »
- Philly among 15 cities considered for Army's Futures Command
- Montgomery County warns of mosquito season
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Southeastern Pa. Senators request official policies from Starbucks
- Southwest Airlines sought more time for engine inspections
- Cosby defense loses 5th bid for mistrial
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority