PHILADELPHIA - A grisly discovery led to delays for SEPTA'S regional rail Friday morning.
A burned body was found on top of a rail car as the train pulled into Jefferson Station in Center City Philadelphia.
Police say the victim appeared to be a male between the ages of 16 and 20.
It's not clear how he got on top of the train or how long the body had been there.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- District arms teachers with rocks in case of school shooter
- Berks fire crews honor firefighters killed in York
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show's Community Day gives back
- 32 applications submitted for Allentown mayor position
- Monroe County graduate dies in fire, honored with procession
- Hamburg fire victim was someone who 'took care of everybody'
- Liquidation sales underway at Toys R Us
- March for Our Lives rally planned in Reading City Park
- Health Beat: Fibroid embolization: Hysterectomy alternative?
- Legislation introduced for tougher hazing penalties