POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Authorities in Montgomery County are investigating what caused a car to crash into a house late Thursday night.
Emergency personnel closed Beech Street in Pottstown between North Evans and North Franklin streets after a car ended up inside a home's front door. Beech Street has since re-opened.
The crash occurrred shortly before 11 p.m. No injuries were reported, and authorities have no idea yet what caused the wreck.
Bill Cosby's lawyers have turned to their star witness in the comedian's sexual assault retrial.Read More »
- Witness testifies Constand lied about sexual assault with Cosby
- Southwest flight victim was bank executive, mom of 2
- Publisher says model told her about Cosby 'rape'
- Berks woman on recent flight: 'It... could have been us'
- Search continues in Berks for Southwest jet's missing pieces
- 2nd man sentenced in crash that killed man, pregnant woman
- Police find overturned car, snapped utility pole, but no driver
- Drug experts expected to testify Thursday in Cosby's trial
- Increasingly windy with rain, possible snow showers Thursday
- Life Lessons: Tips for working at home
- Upper Macungie zoning amendments address farm-based entertainment
- South Whitehall getting new police cars, equipment
- PennDOT replacing pipe beneath Easton Road in Lower Saucon
- Reading Schools committee approves renovation project
- Leesport bridge replacement delay frustrates residents
- Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton