EAST EARL TWP., Pa. - A driver will be charged in connection with a crash near the Berks-Lancaster county line.
Authorities say Russel Dowdy of Pottstown pulled out from a stop sign and collided with a truck hauling grain.
That truck crashed into the gym of the Bethany Grace Fellowship Church in East Earl Township, Lancaster County.
WFMZ reported on this yesterday on the Berks Edition.
Three people suffered non-life threatening injuries. Dowdy will be charged with sign violations.
It was a packed house at a special council meeting in East Greenville Friday night. The meeting was called to vote on a motion to prepare and advertise an ordinance to disband the East Greenville Police Department.Read More »
- Restaurant employee helps save customer's life
- $2.4 million invested into airport upgrades
- Dick's to expand hours, offer championship gear if Eagles win
- Bucks woman gets prison for DUI crash that killed Allentown man
- Nockamixon provides permits to collect firewood
- 11-year US marshal identified as officer slain in Harrisburg
- Man killed in fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp. ID'd
- Coroner ID's man killed in Allentown crash
- Dorney Park makes Eagles bet with Minnesota's Valleyfair Park
- History's Headlines: Man of Steel
- Firefighters battle fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp.
- Exeter Township police unveil new traffic enforcement unit
- Football excitement reaches fever pitch in Berks County
- Federal prosecutor previews trial of Mayor Ed Pawlowski
- Diehard Eagles fan's friends were on target with this surprise
- East Greenville tables discussion of disbanding police department