NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - Police in North Coventry Twp., Chester Co., are looking for the driver of a car who hit a police car and kept going.
Police on Monday released dash cam video of the incident, which happened around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.
Police said a silver four-door Saturn hit a cruiser parked on the side of Route 422 East, near South Hanover Street.
"It could have been extremely bad for those police officers. It's a dangerous job as it is," said Chief Robert Schurr, North Coventry Twp. Police Dept. "Obviously this person hitting the police cruiser and fleeing the scene is someone we want to speak with."
Anyone with information is urged to contact North Coventry police.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey